Avery Daugs is Troop #394's newest scout, joining the Troop in April. We are excited to have him join the troop and
hope that you all can get to know him better.
hope that you all can get to know him better.
Here are a few fun facts to help!
1. My full name is Avery Frederick Daugs, Frederick being named after many members of the Daugs family.
2. My birthday is April 2nd
3. Year in School? finishing 6th grade at Willow Valley
4. I have 2 siblings? There names are Addison (brother-17) and Ada (sister-10).
5. My parents are Ammon and Alison
6. My happiest memory is my 12th birthday party.
7. I like being a kid because I'm healthier and get to do more fun stuff.
8. One word to describe me is unique.
9. My advice for my parents would be to always keep us happy.
10. If I could be a animal, I would be a dog.
11. I like reading and games for fun!
12. A funny time in my life is when I kept slipping on a mopped tiled floor.
13. My favorite thing to do is play around.
14. My favorite thing to do with my friends is games.
15. I love camping with my family.
16. The nicest thing I did for someone was giving money to a poor person.
17. Ten years from now, I will be having a good job and life.
18. My favorite thing to do in the summer is to go swimming and sports.
19. My ideal allowance would be 5 dollars per hour and I would save it then buy something big with it.
20. I think being kind and fun makes a person good-looking.
21. The the grossest thing I can think of is when a person slices off their hand ( they do that in Afghanistan)
22. I am excited for everything in scouts.
